VisionVent (Vent Only) Hinged Skylight
With one touch of a button the concealed twinned motors being to drive the sklyight open. It is twin drive to allow a larger opening capacity, both motors are synced to work at the same speed. The hinged are made from steel keeping the skylight stable when opening.
Our manual skylight operates with an easy to use screw and pole rod. Once extended the stainless steel screw holds the skylight safely open.
The skylight comes as dual powder coated as standard with a RAL9010 Pure White to match internal finishes. Giving maximum sky views, more colors available (choose any RAL color to match your internal finishes).
Take a look at the specification details below.
Ventilation skylight, opens using traditional screw jack and pole mechanism. Electric VisionVent one touch opening with concealed mechanisms and motors.
|Center Pane U-factor||0.19|
|Color||RAL7015 Slate Grey Outer/RAL9010 Pure White Inner|
|Glass Specification||Minimum 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened – 13/16″ Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar – 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Soft Low E Toughened (laminate options available)|
|Max Area||Up to 24 sq ft|
- Simple hassle free operation
- No power supply required (manual Version)
- Dual color as standard (other colors available)
- Thermally broken framework
- Manual over ride on Electric versions
- Ritec Clearshield (easy clean)
- Curb top trim (hides curb from above)
- Rain sensor
- Temperature sensor / humidity sensor
- Remote control
- Building management system integration