Flushglaze® Fixed Skylight
Maximizing daylight with minimum framework is paramount to every design Glazing Vision creates. The Flushglaze® Skylight Series is the original flat roof skylight that can be installed on a shallow pitch. No external capping framework ensures a flush installation and therefore no way for water to leak inside.
- Precision technology allows the glass to structurally adhere into the aluminum framework.
- Choose from 3 standard options:
- Flushglaze® Wall Abutted
- Flushglaze® Circular
- Or choose a customized shape
Choose the features you want:
- Single or dual pitch
- Double or triple glazed
- Heated or switchable glass
Or a custom specification delivered by our engineers
Our Flushglaze® Series offers customers a way to invite daylight inside while keeping precipitation where it belongs, outside.
Flat fixed glass roof with no visible internal framework.
|Center Pane U-factor||0.19|
|Color||RAL7015 Slate Grey|
|Glass Specification||Minimum 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened – 5/8″ Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar – 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Soft Low E Toughened (laminate option available)|
|Max Area||Up to 55.9 sq ft|
- BBA approved and certified skylight
- No visible internal framework
- Concealed stainless steel fixings
- No external capping
- Heat soak tested low e safety glass as standard
- Ritec Clearshield (easy clean)
- Curb Top Trim (hides Curb from above)