Flushglaze® Modular Fixed Skylight
Our Flushglaze® Modular Fixed Skylights range allows you to enjoy the open sky view without the traditional limits of a standard skylight. This range takes advantage of our technique for joining sections of glass using silicone seals for a clean, minimal impact glazing yet a maximum impact of sky.
- The Modular Series offers no limit of skylight length
- Additional custom-designed options:
- Aluminum support with a minimal profile
- Structural glass fins
- Heat-soak tested & laminated
The Modular Series is perfect for projects looking to make a statement, inviting the open sky indoors while delivery the highest safety standards.
Interested in using VisionVent? Then see our Integrated VisionVent solution.
Flushglaze Modular Glass Roof System
Flat fixed skylight in glass sections for larger applications, silicone seal at the joins/aluminium angles or glass fins (options dependent on span)
|Center Pane U-factor||0.19|
|Color||RAL7015 Slate Grey (any colors in RAL range available) can be dual color, Grey outer RAL9010 white inner|
|Glass Specification||Minimum 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened – 5/8″ Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar – 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Soft Low E Toughened|
|Max Area||Up to 55.9 sq ft per section|
- Low impact silicone joints
- Modular design allows large expanse of glass
- No external capping
- Concealed stainless steel fixings
- Heat soak tested low e safety glass as standard
- Ritec Clearshield (easy clean)
- Curb Top Trim (hides Curb from above)