Flushglaze installation process
Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened outer – Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar – Heat Strengthened Laminated Soft Low E inner
- Curb – Minimum 3″ wide/ 6″ mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch – Minimum 0.63 in 12 degrees / maximum 24.6 in 12
- U-factor – Values stated are for the complete skylight including the frame
- Weight – 57 lbs – 251 lbs
- Color – RAL7015 Slate Grey
- Installations less than 16.4 feet above internal floor level
- Not suitable for installation above swimming pools
- British Board of Agrement approved skylight
- No internal framework ‘sky only’ views
- Ideal for flat roofs
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Low e coating for superior thermal performance
- Quick and easy to install
The Flushglaze® skyight is the embodiment of our minimize framework, maximize daylight ethos: frame less on the inside, clean and contemporary on the outside. There are no bulky capping systems so it won’t trap dirt and spoil the view and reduces the possibility of leaking.
You can choose Flushglaze® skylights in virtually any shape you like – rectangular and circular are just our standard options.
You can also choose from:
- single pitch
- dual pitch
- triple glazed
- heated glass
- switchable glass
- or have our engineers calculate the glass specification needed to make your flat roof glazing suitable for walking across.
We also offer a wall-abutted skylight that can be secured to walls on up to three sides.
Want to create a wide expanse of daylight?
Our Flushglaze® Fixed Skylight range is available in three standard options, Flushglaze, Flushglaze Wall Abutted, Flushglaze Circular, take a look at the specification details below.
Any Size, Any Shape, Any Where (inc. wall abutted)
Flat fixed glass roof with no visible internal framework.
|Center Pane U-factor||0.19|
|Color||RAL7015 Slate Grey|
|Glass Specification||Minimum 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened – 5/8″ Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar – 1/4″ Clear Heat Soak Tested Soft Low E Toughened (laminate option available)|
|Max Area||Up to 55.9 sq ft|
- BBA approved and certified skylight
- No visible internal framework
- Concealed stainless steel fixings
- No external capping
- Heat soak tested low e safety glass as standard
- Ritec Clearshield (easy clean)
- Curb Top Trim (hides Curb from above)
40″ x 40″,, 40″ x 60″,, 40″ x 80″,, 40″ x 120″,
None, With Clear Shield Coat