Pitchglaze Roof Window
The Pitchglaze is a CE marked roof window designed to be installed in pitched tiled roof applications flush (in plane) with the tiling line.
Providing a large frameless internal view when installed of up to 32.9 sq ft, and allowing the building occupants sky only views from the roof window. Something not usually found with traditional roof window products.
The Pitchglaze unit can be supplied in either landscape or portrait orientations and is designed to be used in roof pitches between 15° and 60°. It features a Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated aluminium frame combined with either double or triple glazing.
|Center Pane U-factor||1.1W/m²k|
|Color||RAL7015 Slate Grey|
|Glass Specification||Minimum 6mm Clear Heat Soak Tested Toughened/16mm Argon Filled Cavity With Warm Edge Spacer Bar/6mm Clear Heat Soak Tested Soft Low E Toughened|
|Max Area||Up to 32.9 sq ft|
- Minimum framework, maximum daylight
- Sky only views, no internally visible framework
- Minimal contemporary finish
- CE marked roof window
- Install in plane with roof tiles
- Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated framework
- Heat soak tested, toughened low e safety glass as standard